Church LED signs Installation Process
1. Site Survey – A knowledgeable representative will come out during a time of your choosing, to inspect the site and give you the best advice for your new LED sign.
2. Sign Design – Our top-notch graphics team will create a perfect representational mockup (blueprint) of your new Church LED sign.
3. Sign Production – Your new Church LED sign will be fabricated in our 52,000 square foot warehouse in sunny California.
4. Aging/Environmental Test – Upon creation, your sign will be tested in an environmental and aging test to ensure your sign will display your message year round, and around the clock providing an effective solution that gets you results.
5. Electrical Connection – Our professional electricians will hook up and install all your Church LED signs electrical components.
6. Groundwork – Our signs are built to last, we will make sure the hole where the rebar connections go into is compliant to specifications, and iron rebar is added for extra security and stability.
7. Concrete fill in – We fill the hole where your sign will be placed with concrete, to ensure stability, and prevent vandalism.
8. Install Secure Base – The pedestal or custom base you selected, will be professionally installed along with your Digital sign.
9. Install/Secure Cabinet – Your cabinet will be secured to the concrete rebar with heavy duty industrial bolts, capable of withstanding Hurricane conditions.
10. Final Inspection/Finished – Once your sign is installed, a final inspection will be conducted to make sure everything is working properly. Enjoy your new sign and the added benefit of more awareness of potential new church goers!