Church Signs Inspire, Welcome, and Educate
The benefits of Church Signs
- Symbol of Stability
- Share Service Times
- Provide Inspirational Messaging
- Foster a sense of belonging
- Encourage Community Involvement
- Encourage Reflection
- Share Church News
- Prayer Requests
- Social Media Integration
- Cultural and Historical Preservation
The Difference is Mega
Church Signs are essential for communicating your message, inspiring your congregation, and providing outreach for potential new members.
(Click on the thumbnails below to see larger images)
Why invest in a MEGA Church Sign?
Church signs play an integral role in the communication strategy and community outreach of many religious institutions. Their importance is made more obvious by several notable advantages that they offer.
Church signs serve as a beacon of information. They provide timely announcements about upcoming events, service times, and special occasions. This consistent and clear communication helps members of the congregation to stay informed and involved, ensuring they don’t miss out on vital gatherings or opportunities for worship.
Moreover, Church signs play a pivotal role in reaching out to potential new members. For individuals searching for a spiritual home or those just passing by, an attractive and well-maintained sign can pique interest and draw them into your church, engaging with your pastor. It’s an open invitation, signaling the welcoming nature of the institution.
Beyond mere information dissemination, church signs can also serve as tools of inspiration. Often, messages of hope, love, and faith are displayed, providing solace and encouragement to both members and non-members alike. In a world where many seek daily affirmations and spiritual sustenance, these messages can be a profound source of comfort.
In addition to their spiritual impact, church signs have practical benefits as well. They enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of the church property, making it visually inviting. A well-designed sign can be a testament to the church’s commitment to excellence and attention to detail, which in turn can reflect positively on its image within the community.
Harvest Fellowship Church Sign testimonial
Here’s our entire Church Signs Installation Process
1. Church Signs Site Survey – A knowledgeable representative will come out during a time of your choosing, to inspect the site and give you the best advice for your new Digital Church sign.
2. Church Sign Design – Our top-notch graphics team will create a perfect representational mockup (blueprint) of your new Church sign.
4. Aging/Environmental Test – Upon creation, your church sign will be tested in an environmental and aging test to ensure your sign will display your message year round, and around the clock providing an effective solution that gets you results.
5. Electrical Connection – Our professional electricians will hook up and install all your Church signs electrical components.
6. Groundwork – Our signs are built to last, we will make sure the hole where the rebar connections go into is compliant to specifications, and iron rebar is added for extra security and stability.
7. Concrete fill in – We fill the hole where your sign will be placed with concrete, to ensure stability, and prevent vandalism.
8. Install Secure Base – The pedestal or custom base you selected, will be professionally installed along with your LED Church sign.
9. Install/Secure Cabinet – Your cabinet will be secured to the concrete rebar with heavy duty industrial bolts, capable of withstanding Hurricane conditions.
10. Final Inspection/Finished – Once your sign is installed, a final inspection will be conducted to make sure everything is working properly. Enjoy your new sign and the added benefit of more awareness of potential new church goers!