Church Signs Inspire, Welcome, and Educate
The benefits of Church Signs
- Symbol of Stability
- Share Service Times
- Provide Inspirational Messaging
- Foster a sense of belonging
- Encourage Community Involvement
- Encourage Reflection
- Share Church News
- Prayer Requests
- Social Media Integration
- Cultural and Historical Preservation
Church Signs are essential for communicating your message, inspiring your congregation, and providing outreach for potential new members.
(Click on the thumbnails below to see larger images)
Why invest in a MEGA Church Sign?
What are Church Signs?
Church signs are message boards, LED displays, or Digital signs usually found either outside or inside churches, or other places of worship such as synagogues and mosques. They come in various forms, from traditional wooden or metal signs with changeable lettering, to modern digital church signs that can display dynamic messages, graphics, and videos. These signs often convey inspirational messages, service times, event announcements, specials guests, local events, or other important information about the church.
The benefits of Church Signs
- Visibility & Outreach: Church signs act as a beacon, making the presence of a place of worship known to locals and passersby. They can attract new members and inform the community of the church’s activities and mission statement.
- Communication: These signs provide an efficient way to share information about upcoming events, sermons, and other church-related news.
- Inspiration: With their uplifting and thoughtful messages, church signs can inspire, offer solace, or even inject a bit of humor into someone’s day.
- Flexibility: Especially with digital signs, churches can quickly update their messages quickly and efficiently to stay relevant and timely.
- Cost-effective Marketing: Instead of relying solely on digital media or printed materials, church signs offer a one-time investment that can serve the church’s communication needs for years.
Statistics on Church Signs
- Recognition: Studies have shown that up to 50% of new visitors to a businesses come in because of signage. This indicates the potential church signs have in attracting new members.
- Impression: Over 60% of people believe that a business’s signage reflects the quality of its products or services. For churches, this can translate to the perceived quality of the worship experience or community involvement.
- Local Impact: Around 85% of a business’s customers live or work within a five-mile radius. Given that many churchgoers choose their place of worship based on proximity, effective signage can have a significant local impact.
- Church Signs Engagement: Church signs capture 400% more views than static signs, indicating the potential advantage of investing in a digital church sign.
Harvest Fellowship Church Sign testimonial
Here’s our entire Church LED Signs Installation Process
1. Church Signs Site Survey – A knowledgeable representative will come out during a time of your choosing, to inspect the site and give you the best advice for your new Digital Church sign.