Dual mounting brackets for digital signs are specifically designed hardware components that allow you to securely mount and display digital signage screens in a dual configuration. These brackets are typically used when you want to mount two screens side by side for an extended display or a larger viewing area.
The exact design and features of dual mounting brackets can vary depending on the manufacturer and the specific model. However, here are some common characteristics and considerations:
- Compatibility: Ensure that the dual mounting brackets are compatible with the size and weight of your digital signs. Check the maximum screen size and weight capacity supported by the brackets to ensure a proper fit.
- Adjustability: Look for brackets that offer adjustability options such as tilt, swivel, and height adjustment. These features allow you to position and align the screens for optimal viewing angles and configuration.
- Stability and Durability: Dual mounting brackets should be sturdy and durable to support the weight of two digital signs and withstand any vibrations or movements. Look for brackets made from robust materials like steel or aluminum.
- Cable Management: Consider brackets that include provisions for cable management. These features help organize and conceal the cables connecting the screens, creating a neat and professional installation.
- Easy Installation: Choose brackets that offer ease of installation. Look for features like pre-drilled mounting holes, clear instructions, and necessary hardware included in the package.
- VESA Compliance: Check if the dual mounting brackets adhere to the VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) standards. VESA compatibility ensures that the brackets can be used with a wide range of digital signage screens that comply with VESA mounting standards.