If you’re reading this article, that magical wonderful time is just around the corner again! Yet with the holiday season comes the uncertainty of what to put on your church signs to wish your congregation a Merry Christmas, and what to expect from their church. Luckily, this year, Mega has you covered. We’ve scoured the internet to find the most humorous, awe-inspiring, and wonderful quotes for your church signs.
Here is our list of the best Christmas church sign sayings for your signs.
If you are searching for a way to inspire your congregation and community, these Christmas church signs sayings are the way to go! Below is a mix of scripture, quotes, and sayings to inspire and engage.
Christmas Church Sign Sayings – Scripture
Let’s start off with some inspirational scripture that reminds us of God’s sacrifice. Also, to start this holiday season off right by remembering that we are all one.
- “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” Romans 15:13
- “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable Gift.” 2 Corinthians 9:15
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17
- “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- “For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6-7
- “But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.” Galatians 4:4-5
- “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:14 (NKJV)
- “Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
- “Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15
- “Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever!” Psalm 107:1
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 6:23
Christmas Church Sign Sayings Quotes
This is a mix of thought-provoking, humorous, and inspirational holiday quotes from celebrities, authors, and public figures.
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.” Shirley Temple
- “My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.” Melanie White
- “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.” Kin Hubbard
- “What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.” Don Marquis
- “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” Mary Ellen Chase
- “For somehow, not only at Christmas, but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you.” John Greenleaf Whittier
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” Charles Dickens
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” Janice Maeditere
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” Augusta E. Randel
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world I the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.” Andy Rooney
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” Dale Evans
Humorous Christmas Church Sign Sayings
Last but not least, here are some sayings to make you laugh. Most don’t have a source, but a few are from famous people. They may not all be right for your worship center signs, but maybe for a personal social media post or self-printed holiday card.
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
- Have a cool yule and swell noel.
- I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you.
- All I want for Christmas is… see the link to my wish list.
- What did the three wise salesmen offer at the manger? Gold and frankincense. But wait! There’s myrrh.
- Christmas is Claus for celebration!
- May your holidays be as lovely as they look on Instagram.
- Christmas has been canceled. Unfortunately, you told Santa that you’ve been good. He died laughing.
- “Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.” Gary Allan
- “I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangles Christmas lights.” Maya Angelou
- “The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other.” Johnny Carson
- “I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.” Henny Youngman
Need Somewhere To Post The Quotes Above?
Many of the Christmas church sign sayings above are too long to post on changeable letter signs. Post them online, in printed communications, or on a digital sign. Digital signs can be programmed for scrolling or static text. More advanced designs can be used to post photos, videos, and custom graphics.
If you are in the market for a new digital sign, reach out to Mega LED Technology today for a pressure-free FREE quote!