Jefferson Hills Public Library Sign

Jefferson Municipal Complex LED Sign Board

The Jefferson Hills Public Library, located in Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania, has been a cornerstone of the community since its founding in 1959. Initially established through the efforts of the Jefferson Borough Lions’ Club and local citizens, the library began with modest shelving in the Council Chambers before moving to a renovated basement in the Municipal Building at 3008 Old Clairton Road​​​ (Jefferson Hills Public Library)​.

In October 1992, the library relocated to the newly constructed Municipal Center at 925 Old Clairton Road, where it continues to serve the public today. The library offers a diverse collection of approximately 41,000 books, audiotapes, DVDs, and a growing array of electronic resources including eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, and videos​​.

The Jefferson Hills Public Library provides a variety of programs for all ages, such as storytimes for children, exercise classes, informational workshops, and special events like the annual light-up night. The library’s mission is to promote reading, learning, enjoyment of the arts, and enhance the quality of life for all community members​ (Jefferson Hills Public Library)​.

The library is part of the Allegheny County Library Association and the EiNetwork, receiving funding from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Allegheny County Regional Asset District (RAD), the Borough of Jefferson Hills, and through donations​ (Jefferson Hills Public Library)​.

Get price on a similar sign like this here.

More Signs similar to this one

LFA outdoor Digital Church Signs
Capital City Church Sign
Faith Heights Church Sign
Unity Baptist Church Sign
Prairie View United Methodist Church Sign
Reigning Glory Church Sign
Cornerstone Community Church Sign