It’s almost time to ring in the New Year! Consider posting these New Years Resolution ideas for signs to your digital signs, classroom whiteboard, office communications, and more. Here’s to a splendid 2023!
- “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Most people will passively do exactly what they did last year. Whatever you do, don’t let that person be you.” – Richie Norton
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie
- “After the holidays are over then you may want to look at setting your goals for the coming year rather than just setting a resolution.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.” – Author Unknown
- “It’s not just a New Year’s Resolution but a resolution for a new life, a life filled with God’s goodness any time of the year!” – Roni Adigun
- “A worthy New Year’s resolution, perhaps, is to take no hatred into the New Year without requiring it to restate its purpose.” – Robert Brault
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” – F.M. Knowles
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” – Charlie Brown
- “Ring out the false, ring in the true.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “This year’s book, at midnight turns to footnote in the next.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Listen. I wish I could tell you it gets better. But, it doesn’t get better. You get better.” – Joan Rivers
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on.” – Hal Borland
Which New Year Resolution Idea Sign Sayings Are Resonating With You?
Some of these are inspirational, some are thought-provoking, and some are designed to make you laugh!
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent
- “Life’s not about expecting, hoping and wishing, it’s about doing, being and becoming.” – Mike Dooley
- “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” – Josiyah Martin
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – William E. Vaughan
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- S. Lewis
- “On New Year’s Eve the whole world celebrates the fact that a date changes. Let us celebrate the dates on which we change the world.” – Akilnathan Logeswaran
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” – Hillary DePiano
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
- “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” – Scott Fitzgerald
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “New Year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
Where Will You Post These New Year Resolution Ideas for your Signs?
Get creative and head to websites like Canva to add some of these quotes to your personal and professional social media accounts. Or to add to your email marketing.
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – Vern McLellan
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” – Beyoncé
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” – Oscar Wilde
- “One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things.” – John Burroughs
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- Before I agree to 2022, I need to see some terms & conditions.
- Let us celebrate this New Year’s Eve in honor of the time we successfully wasted this year.
- If you want an interesting party, combine cocktails and a fresh box of crayons for everyone. – Robert Fulghum
- It’s time to make old mistakes in different ways. Hurray! Happy New Year!
- I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
- I’m so excited for the new year. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” – George William Curtis
- Last year’s resolution was to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Only 30 pounds to go.
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” – Joey Adams
- If it takes me more than two days to break my resolutions, then I’ve made too many!
Let Us Know If We Can Help!
If you are in need of a custom-built digital sign to post the New Year’s Resolution signs sayings above, Mega LED Technology has you covered. With your new sign, you can preschedule a different quote each day. Let’s get started!