It doesn’t matter what type of products you sell the display must be engaging and the price signs for stores must be prominent. This can be tricky because you must also maximize your space so that you can easily fit as much of your inventory on display as possible. This requires a mix of modern endcaps, space-saving displays, and digitized price signs for stores.
If your retail location has aisles, your endcaps are the most effective way to highlight your current promotions. Endcaps by nature stand out more than merchandise that’s placed on the primary shelves but consider an option that is a bit more elevated than your standard shelving units. You can also add individual price signs for stores on each product on your endcaps.
- While the shelves can only be so tall, attract more attention to the endcaps in prime areas by vertically extending them. This might include something as simple as space to place a printed price signs for stores or to mount a digital screen to visualize the merchandise that’s on display.
- Many brands will provide decorative endcap frames to make their endcap display stand out. They will even allow you to order them to the precise size of your shelving units. Take advantage of these frames when they are offered to you.
- Consider ordering a custom endcap that is designed to highlight products in a head-turning manner. As always, ensure your custom unit has adjustable shelves so that you can display a variety of products.
- Look for endcaps that highlight larger products on the front, and smaller products down the sides. For example, place your seasonal candles and diffusers on the end, and electric lighters on the sides.
Electronic Shelf Labels
Electronic shelf labels (ESLs) aren’t new, but they are increasingly advanced. The first generations of ESLs were simple digitized price signs for stores. They saved large retailers time and money by allowing automated price updates from the back of the house or from a central location for major chains. The current generation of ESLs do so much more and are increasingly accessible for smaller retailers. Choose from miniature ESLs or ESLs that are as large as a notebook.
- Display price per unit and price per source of measurement.
- Multi-color ESLs ensure sales pricing stands out.
- Large ESLs can display product specs and FAQs.
- High-definition ESLs can provide product demo videos.
- Touch-screen ESLs allow self-guided product exploration.
- Endcap ESL notebooks can feature price, upsells, color choices, and more.
- Advanced ESLs can be utilized as a part of your cross-channel marketing.
Small But Mighty Floor Displays
The options in space-saving floor displays have never been more impressive. Most are designed with a series of shelves that display small and lightweight products. Where they stand out, is in their decorative 3D design. For example, a soda bottle-shaped display that stocks soda, a curved display that fits in the corner, or a multi-sided display that is designed to stock products on more than one side.
Get creative when having your floor displays designed. In addition to traditional in-store placement, they can be used for:
- Off-site events
- Pop-up shops
- Outside sales
- Product demos
- Food sampling
- Mobile point of sale
- Register upsells
- And more!
Shelf-Mounted LED Displays
You’ve likely noticed that retailers of every kind are adding miniature and mid-sized LED displays throughout their stores. Where these signs differ from ESL price signs for stores, is that they are far more versatile.
An increasing number of products leave consumers with questions. Especially high-priced items that most consumers want to research before they invest. For example, the full range of features for a smartwatch or m-health wearable. While customers can pull out their smartphones to research, a shelf-mounted display is more convenient. As an added bonus, these displays can lighten your team members’ load by answering consumer questions—sometimes better than an untrained employee.
Display information such as:
- Compare and contrast different makes and models.
- Compare and contrast different brands.
- Visualize product specs and different color choices.
- Share popular product upsells and accessories.
- Scroll through a variety of enticing ads.
- Utilize a mix of text, motion graphics, images, video, and audio.
- Share the additional product options available online.
- And more!
Scrolling signage is more versatile than it might sound at first glance. When placed in windows they are a powerful method of encouraging walk-ins, upsells, and accelerating sales items—but think beyond window signs. Also, think bigger than standard window signs and beyond scrolling messages to static messages. For example, “Smoothie BOGO today from 12 to 2”.
Businesses across a variety of industries are adding scrolling signs to both their building interior and exterior. Outside, the signs are vibrant and visible from at least 1 block away. They can also stay on all night for 24-hour advertising. Interior text-only signs can be utilized for a variety of purposes beyond pricing. For example, to share inspirational quotes, estimate line wait times, answer FAQs, and more.
Digital Menus And Inventory Lists
The initial objective of upgrading to digital price signs for stores, menus, and inventory lists is that they save time. If you already have an oversized printed price list, there’s no need to redesign your store. Instead, you can have your digital replacement ordered in any square or rectangular shape. If your current sign isn’t square or rectangular, you can have a custom frame designed to fit your current space.
Once you transition to digital, you will quickly learn the benefits beyond time savings. This includes the ability to:
- Update pricing in real-time without needing to reprint paper menus or pricing.
- Add vivid and HD images of your products, services, or treatment rooms.
- Automate price changes, such as switching from breakfast to lunch.
- Utilize part of the screen for standard pricing and the other for ads and promotions.
- Post videos and images to further highlight best sellers and sales items.
- Utilize a portion of the screen for FAQs, safety protocols, and other communication.
- And more!
Ready To Explore Your Price signs for stores Options?
If you would like to learn more about digitized price signs for stores, we invite you to reach out to Mega LED Technology. Our signs are built from scratch, and we offer a no-pressure free quote. Reach out today to get started!