How to Get the Most Out of Your LED Sign? One fantastic option is attention grabbing Videos and Animations.
We’ve seen too many business owners out there with LED signs who aren’t using their new investments to their full ability. LED signs have the power to transform the way people view your company and multiply your ability to gain attention and new visitors, but failure to think outside the box with your new sign will always lead to disappointment.
And one of the easiest and most effective ways to grab attention like there’s no tomorrow is by upgrading your sign’s content with awesome videos and animations.
Grab Attention and Cut Through the Noise
LED sign animations and videos can go a long way towards boosting your advertising efforts because:
- Animations and videos offer support for your written messaging
- Effectively combining text and visuals gives your sign’s content “broadcast quality” appeal
- Video allows your marketing efforts to include realistic visual aspects that truly tap into the emotions of your customers
- Video and animations attract attention better than static text
- Animations and video capture attention longer, too
- And, dynamic content satisfies your visitors’ demands
How to Get the Most Out of Your LED Sign – Video and Animation Tips
If you’re worried about overdoing it with your animations and making your sign look like an explosive ad for a monster truck rally (not that there’s anything wrong with that), follow these simple tips:
- You don’t have to animate every pixel of your sign at all times
- Moving text can be very difficult to read, especially if your messaging incorporates other moving elements
- You can draw attention to your main point by setting certain text to blink several times before remaining static
- You can easily grab visual interest with a slow pan across a static image, or a steady shot of something that’s slightly animated
- Each individual animation should be shorter than 15 seconds long
- Videos shouldn’t be too detailed
- Message hold times should be about 4 or 5 seconds so they aren’t moving to fast or too slow
There’s a little nuance to effectively using video and animations in your LED signs, but the benefits are well worth the effort.
Of course, when you want to create content easily and update your sign from anywhere, you’ll want a product with cloud-based control like MEGA’s LED signs. Our digital signs allow you to effectively utilize both static and moving elements like a pro, easily designing winning advertisements and driving real results for your business.