Posts Tagged ‘led signs’
In advertising, visibility is the key to success. Nothing attracts customers’ eyes like a well-designed, bright, and colorful sign. Here are the top five reasons to take advantage of LED signs in your business’s next marketing campaign.
The best thing about our digital signs is the level of customization they give you. Almost any ideas you have can be displayed neatly and visibly on an LED screen. Customers can be shown a truly unique business message from your company.
Tracking and managing the ROI of a campaign is important to get the best value per advertising dollar. LED signs let you change the message at any time, so campaigns can be adjusted on a daily basis.
Our signs are bright and beautiful even on the cloudiest of days when traditional signage would be dull or dark. Customers often take advantage of poor weather by shopping and spending extra time indoors, so these are the best times to increase visibility. We offer the brightest and highest-quality LEDs that will really bring your business to the attention it deserves.
4. Energy Efficient
We offer energy-efficient LED signs that have all the brightness and visual appeal with none of the high-energy bills. Keeping your business green is easy with LEDs.
Ads that stand out are the best way to catch customers’ eyes and bring them in to your business. Digital signs are unique and often spark a conversation as potential new customers walk and drive by. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to build engagement with your brand.
If your business could use some extra marketing tools and increased sales, our sign professionals will work with you to create the LED sign that’s right for your business. With all of these benefits, it’s easy to see why more and more businesses are starting to use LEDs for their marketing and advertising needs.
Now more than ever, companies urgently need to communicate with the consumer. With economic and market conditions changing constantly, the message needs to be fine-tuned and flexible. Digital billboard signs are a great way to communicate your message, as these digital signs are the wave of the future. Here are five of the most exciting features of our digital signs:
1. Billboards used to be limited to static messages. Now, digital billboards let you change the message in a matter of minutes, as well as allow the user to designate a playlist of different messages.
2. We carry a wide variety of digital billboards, including remote-controlled units and PC-controlled signs. You can use our software to add special effects, text, images, and even video. The systems also allow you to create, refine and order your playlists and make instantaneous changes. That leads to less downtime, meaning more exposure.
3. Another great feature of our digital billboard signs is that you can perfect your advertisements on your PC without having to be connected to the digital sign. The only time you need to connect to the sign is when you are transferring data.
4. The dynamic rotating content made possible by digital billboards allows users to try out a number of different advertising strategies and deliver more information. The changing content and bright LED lights also attract more attention, so your message reaches more people.
5. As an added benefit, the LEDs use very little energy, so our products are good for the environment.
Technology can be expected to change the way marketing and advertising is done. Just as the Internet revolution brought interactivity and shifting images into our lives, we expect that billboard technology will only continue to advance, creating new possibilities and new opportunities for advertisers. In order to be competitive, our clients need to stay on top of the latest technology, and we help by providing the best possible products.
Whoever said that happiness is just for the living?
Local businesses are those who benefit the most when it comes to LED signs. Aside from establishing their businesses, LED signs can be used by other institutions such as the government, universities, and churches. Here are a few local areas that maximize LED signs by establishing regulations and implementing them as the law allows it.
In Frostproof, Florida, city leaders are now allowed to use LED signs to disseminate community events for their constituents. With a 3-1 vote, the City Council has already approved the necessary code changes to implement LED signs for the area. One of the changes included is the removal of a LED sign barrier located along the central business district of Frostproof. Instead of the earlier 10,000 radial feet between off-site electronic signs, the FrostProof Planning and Zoning Board reduced it to 1/5th of its original area, which is now down to 2,000 linear feet. Changes in the maximum height will also be implemented, reducing the size from the standard 18 feet down to 16 feet.
South Kingstown, Rhode Island’s Planning Board, on the other hand, will also be making changes to their LED sign implementation and regulations come summer of 2012. Next month, the Planning Board will be discussing ideas on how to better engage small business owners as well as residents and manufacturers to use LED signs for their establishments. Residents and business owners are at a crossroads as to what regulations should be executed since business owners want to have better control of the LED signs they install while residents fear that their small town will turn into Warwick’s Quaker Lane. Currently, there are areas in South Kingston where flashing-type LED signs and electronic signs are now allowed, such as the historic Main Street. The future changes in LED sign implementation will affect mostly local businesses in the commercial highway district.
Finally, Wayne Heights, Pennsylvania recently held its Washington Township to discuss a few concerns, one of which includes LED signs, as supervisors are interested in putting up lighted signs for the township which they deem useful for highlighting meetings, dates, times, and local events. At present time, no decision has been made but things ought to change in the months to come.
Because of the benefits that LED signs bring to many establishments and institutions, more and more appreciate the value of LED panels for their local areas. Not only can LED signs advertise business, but they can also share a wealth of helpful information such as community events, gas prices, and inspiring messages.
Previously, we discussed the first five reasons why you should buy LED signs for your business establishment. With LED signs, passersby are easily swayed to make impulsive choices especially if you display promotions and daily specials. Indoor LED messages can also attract passersby who are lost, making the existence known to them as they walk past your establishment. To sum up our two-part series on the Top 10 reasons to purchase LED signs, we give you the bottom half of our list.
6. It is very easy to maximize the promotional effectiveness of LED signs without spending thousands of dollars on advertising and marketing. Lighted signs can easily catch the roving eyes of potential customers just with its bright animations and entertaining illuminations.
7. A tri-color LED signage can easily create awareness for your business without having to become a part of a multinational chain that use mass advertising for brand recall and recognition. As long as your LED signs are placed strategically, people will see them and eventually be aware of the existence of your products and services.
8. Transform your business from a drab and anonymous place to an easily recognizable and distinguishable establishment. LED signs are great advertising tools that indicate the existence of a certain establishment, sometimes becoming the focal point of the building or structure where it is located.
9. Electronic signs are quickly catching up to today’s technology which means that owners can effortlessly change the message or information with just a click of a button. Dynamic full color LED signs are quickly replacing neon signs and other traditional forms of advertising like static billboards and newspapers.
10. Serve the public by sharing relevant information with your electronic signs. LED signs make it easy to communicate with the public as it can reach a wide audience in just a matter of minutes.
This concludes our post on the Top 10 reasons why every business should invest in LED signs. The benefits greatly outweigh the expenses and in the long run, you will realize that purchasing LED signs for your business is the best decision you’ll ever make.
Check out what’s wrong in this LED sign. I’d tell you where it is but I won’t. One clue: You’ll never find it in the US.
So you’re thinking of buying LED signs for your business. If you’re hesitating on buying them because they are more expensive than neon signs, then you are making a bad business decision. The truth with LED signs is that only the initial price is expensive. When it comes to maintenance and long-term expenses, you will actually save more with LED signs than with neon signs. Aside from being more affordable, here are 10 more reasons why you should invest in LED panels for your business.
- In terms of communication, outdoor LED signs are a great way to send a message to your audience. It is very difficult to find a cost-effective marketing tool that will help get your message across in today’s very chaotic society.
- In line with that, getting your message across today’s customer-oriented industry can be accomplished with LED signs because of the huge possibility of promotional communication. This means that potential customers who pass by the electronic signs can easily attract passersby into the shop, which could mean money for your business.
- LED signs can actually influence purchase. Why? Because the luminous sign that flashes in lighted signs indicate that business is being offered and conducted exactly where the sign flashes.
- With LED displays, potential customers will see your business. This is especially true for people who get lost easily because by now, they would know that your business exists and they could easily represent a huge percentage of your sales.
- LED signs can also influence a customer’s purchase by provoking him or her to make impulsive transactions. Use LED signs to offer promotions, daily specials, and other important events in your store. Do this by investing in bright outdoor or indoor LED messages and see the difference.
As an overview, investing in LED signs can is definitely more beneficial to your business than it is a disadvantage. They operate for years and hundreds of thousands of hours without burning a hole in your pocket.
Come back next week as we finish this two-part series on the Top 10 reasons why you should buy LED signs for your business.
Today, every establishment is not without a LED sign. There are many advantages to using LED signs, whether they are for indoor or outdoor display. Not only can LED signs help increase foot traffic, it also adds to a business’ exposure and visibility. With LED signs, information such as business hours, specials, promotions, and important messages can easily be displayed. Programmable LED signs can even offer animation and multiple message displays to catch the roving eyes of passersby.
Gas stations are not exempted from the benefits that LED signs can bring. Here are just a few reasons why gas stations should display outdoor LED signs:
- Gas price LED signs can help save time and effort when it comes to constantly changing the display information. Gas prices are fluid – they change all the time, sometimes even twice a day. Fuel companies rollback or increase their gas prices and keeping consumers informed is sometimes a difficult task. With gas station LED signs, the labor cost associated with manually changing the numbers on the signs can decrease drastically.
- When it comes to displaying information at night, electronic signs would be the best choice. Lighted signs can display numbers even during the night because they can illuminate without being too expensive or costly. Operating them at night should not worry gas station owners because they are efficient, cost-effective, and safe in terms of electricity.
- With gas station LED signs, owners can choose to alternate between displaying gas prices and advertisements. Because LED signs are not static, owners can interchange prices and promotions, which mean that customers can see not only the current gas prices but also daily specials, for example.
Of course, the initial cost of investing in LED signs is not cheap but maintaining them for a long time definitely outweighs the use of manual signs and even neon signs.
Marketing has three basic principles that are applicable to any type of advertising tool one decides to employ. Despite these basic principles, there are other dos and don’ts one must follow especially when using LED sign displays as a means of attracting customers to your business establishment. Here are the three basic principles of marketing as well as more helpful tips in setting up a LED sign display for your business.
1. Know your audience. This first and most important rule is the one which is usually overlooked. Find out what motivates your customers to purchase as this will make LED sign messages easier to advertise. LED signs help announce specials and promotions and it is essential that you cater to the needs and wants of your consumers to make the most out of your LED sign display. Displaying the wrong information may not just hurt your business; it may drive away potential consumers too.
2. LED sign messages should be simple. Advertising with LED signs, whether for indoor or outdoor purposes, require you to make the message short and simple. LED signs have limited memory and space which is why it is a challenge to make LED sign messages that are not only brief and concise but should be attention-grabbing too.
3. Repeat LED sign messages often. A simple and short LED sign message is easier to repeat than long messages. Repetition helps audiences remember what you want to communicate. Simple LED sign messages may be composed of 3-4 messages along with text displays and graphics.
4. The location of your LED sign display is as crucial as the message you are trying to convey. LED signs should be installed at the right level so the target audience won’t suffer from strain when reading your message. Strategically place LED signs where people can often see them – these include locations like behind a sales counter, above a doorway, or at the end of a hallway.
While there are certainly more tips one can follow when investing in LED signs, these are the marketing basics one needs to first accomplish to make the most out of LED sign displays. Whether it’s indoor LED signs or outdoor LED signs you choose to invest in, you are guaranteed to have an increase in foot traffic and sales with LED sign displays.